Online Application Portal
- Please register with applicant user name/child name ( Blank spaces not allowed, min 3 characters, max 10 characters). This will be the USER ID
- Enter PARENT mobile no (compulsory) and/or email id. These contact details will only be considered for future communication.
- Enter current location Pincode. If you are transferring to a new location, please add pin code of that location.
- Select appropriate gender, date of birth and class for the child whose admission is being sought. These details once entered cannot be changed.
- Please keep all documents for upload ready in pdf or jpg format (max 1 MB) along with coloured Passport size Photo of the child (size 35mm x 45mm).
- Receipts are not issued for application fee payments.
- Please review the form before submission. No changes can be made after submission.
descriptionCertificates & Documents
|Documents||Online Submission||Physical Submission|
|Photo||Required||Only when school calls the applicant|
|Municipal Birth Certificate||Required||Only when school calls the applicant|
|Residence Proof||Required||Only when school calls the applicant|
- Documents to be submitted electronically and original along with a Xerox copy to be brought to the school at the time of document verification
- Applications forms can be filled at any time, however the school link will only open and close at the specified time in this announcement.
- Applications will be taken only online. Submission of the form does not guarantee admission.
- If child's birthdate does not meet the criteria, the application process will not proceed. Please check ineligible school details if the school does not appear at the time of filing the form
- Incomplete/inaccurate forms and forms not submitted online will not be considered.
- Admissions is dependent upon the availability of the seats. Parents are encouraged to apply to multiple schools
- Further information will be communicated to you via SMS.
- Retain the SMS/Email with your form nos and only print the form when the school calls you for a meeting.
If you are called for document verification via SMS, instructions are below:
- One parent must accompany the child for submission and verification of the printed form as well as all supporting documents.
- Amount of Rs.300 /- will be collected while submitting the complete application form.
- Parents must bring the original document as well as a copy of the following at the time of document verification:
- 1 – Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
- 1 – Small size — Family photo (10 cm – 6x4)
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH only. Official translation proof required if not in English.
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar Card of father and child- optional
- ID Proof of both parents
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – only for disabled persons
beenhereProcess and Support
- Details of the process and how to fill the form are available at this link: http://intelliadmissions.org/process.
- Online application link can be accessed from the 'Apply now link" above or registering here: https://app.intelliadmissions.org/register
- Part one is filling the details and part two is applying to the school.Please note the school code from which you will receive SMS : FHSBDR
- You can see the online video of form filling at this link:https://youtu.be/Ks0I0OAMKsg
- For all technical support, please write to email@example.com
- Detailed FAQ's are available at this link: https://intelliadmissions.org/support
how_to_regSelection of Applicants
- Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process.
- There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.
- You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.
- Retain the SMS/Email with your form nos and only print them when the school calls you for a meeting.