Online Application Portal
- Please register with applicant user name/child name ( Blank spaces not allowed, min 3 characters, max 10 characters). This will be the USER ID
- Enter PARENT mobile no (compulsory) and/or email id. These contact details will only be considered for future communication.
- Enter current location Pincode. If you are transferring to a new location, please add pin code of that location.
- Select appropriate gender, date of birth and class for the child whose admission is being sought. These details once entered cannot be changed.
- Please keep all documents for upload ready in pdf or jpg format (max 1 MB) along with coloured Passport size Photo of the child (size 35mm x 45mm).
- Receipts are not issued for application fee payments.
- Please review the form before submission. No changes can be made after submission.
descriptionCertificates & Documents
|Documents||Online Submission||Physical Submission|
|Photo||Required||Only when school calls the applicant|
|Municipal Birth Certificate||Required||Only when school calls the applicant|
|Residence Proof||Required||Only when school calls the applicant|
- Documents to be submitted electronically and original along with a Xerox copy to be brought to the school at the time of document verification
- Applications forms can be filled at any time, however the school link will only open and close at the specified time in this announcement.
- Applications will be taken only online. Submission of the form does not guarantee admission.
- If child's birthdate does not meet the criteria, the application process will not proceed. Please check ineligible school details if the school does not appear at the time of filing the form
- Incomplete/inaccurate forms and forms not submitted online will not be considered.
- Admissions is dependent upon the availability of the seats. Parents are encouraged to apply to multiple schools
- Further information will be communicated to you via SMS.
- Retain the SMS/Email with your form nos and only print the form when the school calls you for a meeting.
The Parent who received SMS for document verification, instructions are below:
Both parent must accompany the child for submission and verification of the printed form as well as all supporting documents.
Parents must bring the original document as well as a copy of the following at the time of document verification:
1. 1 – Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
2. 1 – Small size — Family photo (10 cm – 6×4)
3. If they have siblings then the Handbook with photocopy of the information page is essential.
4. Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH only. Official translation proof required if not in English.
5. Proof of Residence
6. Aadhar Card of father – Compulsory
7. Aadhar Card of Child – Compulsory
8. Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
9. Parent’s academic qualification certificates
10. Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
11. Medical Certificate – only for disabled persons
12. ID Proof of Mother & Father
13. Baptism certificate of the child – Christians only
beenhereProcess and Support
- Details of the process and how to fill the form are available at this link: http://intelliadmissions.org/process.
- Online application link can be accessed from the 'Apply now link" above or registering here: https://app.intelliadmissions.org/register
- Part one is filling the details and part two is applying to the school.Please note the school code from which you will receive SMS : ACHSJC
- You can see the online video of form filling at this link:https://youtu.be/Ks0I0OAMKsg
- For all technical support, please write to email@example.com
- Detailed FAQ's are available at this link: https://intelliadmissions.org/support
how_to_regSelection of Applicants
- Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process.
- There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.
- You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.
- Retain the SMS/Email with your form nos and only print them when the school calls you for a meeting.