Online admissions details for Academic year 2019-20:
|Class||Date of birth from||Date of birth to||Open Date | Time||Close Date | Time||Status|
|Nursery||01 Oct 2015||30 Sep 2016||15 Dec 2018 11:00||31 Dec 2018 17:00||Close|
Documents required to be submitted electronically (jpeg or pdf files of size less than 1Mb each)
Details of the process and how to fill the form are available at this link: http://intelliadmissions.org/process. You can also go to the application form by clicking on the Apply Now link
Applications forms can be filled at any time, however the school link will only open and close at the specified time in this announcement.
The School will contact the applicants for a document review meeting via SMS. Please do not contact the school until then.
- donePlease do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process.
- doneThere are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.
- doneYou will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.
- doneRetain the SMS/Email with your form nos and only print them when the school calls you for a meeting.
Upload files of size less than 1Mb each.
1. One passport size photo of the child.
2. One small size family photo
3. Municipal birth certificate in English
4. Proof of residence(Ration Card/ Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill/Agreement copy if staying on rent)
1. Aadhar card (applicant - not mandatory and parents)
2. Baptism certificate of the child – (applicable for Christians only)
3. Caste certificate (in the child’s name) - optional
4. Medical certificate – compulsory in case of disability.