- donePhotograph of the student applicant
- doneID proof for father/mother/guardian
- doneMunicipal Birth Certificate
- doneResidence proof
Details of the process and how to fill the form are available at this link: http://intelliadmissions.org/process. You can also go to the application form by clicking on the Apply Now link
Applications forms can be filled at any time, however the school link will only open and close at the specified time in this announcement.
The School will contact the applicants for a document review meeting via SMS. Please do not contact the school until then.
- donePlease do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process.
- doneThere are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.
- doneYou will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.
- doneRetain the SMS/Email with your form nos and only print them when the school calls you for a meeting.
Your child has been selected for admission for the Academic Session 2019-2020.
1. The Child should come along with both father and mother between 8:00 and 10:00am
2. Kindly bring:
i. Two passport size photographs of the child.
ii. One attested photocopy of Birth Certificate and the original for verification.
iii. One attested photocopy of Aadhar Card of the child and the original for verification.
3. Link for online fee payment will be provided on the day of Admission.
4. Fee for the Ist instalment (2019-2020) amounting to Rs. 70,520/- (Rupees
Seventy Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Only) should be deposited
5. A copy of the receipt of online fee deposit to be submitted after the payment .An address card will be given for the required books.
6. The tailor will take measurement for the student’s uniform on the day of Admission.
If you are willing to abide by the Rules & Regulations of the school, you can come for the admission formalities between 8:00 and 10:00am.
- Both the parents must accompany the child for submission and verification of the printed form as well as all supporting documents.
- Parents must bring the original documents as well as a copy of the following at the time of document verification:
- 1 – Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
- 1 – Small size — Family photo (10 cm – 6x4)
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH only. Official translation proof required if not in English.
- Proof of Residence
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill. (Any one)
- Baptism certificate of the child – (For Christians only)
- Aadhar Card of Father - Optional
- Aadhar Card of Child- Optional
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name)
- Medical Certificate