Documents required to be submitted electronically (jpeg or pdf files of size less than 1Mb each)
Details of the process and how to fill the form are available at this link: http://intelliadmissions.org/process. You can also go to the application form by clicking on the Apply Now link
Applications forms can be filled at any time, however the school link will only open and close at the specified time in this announcement.
The School will contact the applicants for a document review meeting via SMS. Please do not contact the school until then.
- donePlease do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process.
- doneThere are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.
- doneYou will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.
- doneRetain the SMS/Email with your form nos and only print them when the school calls you for a meeting.
1) Both parents must accompany the child for submission and verification of the printed form as well as all supporting documents.
2) Parents must bring the original documents as well as a copy of the following at the time of document verification:
a) Coloured passport size photograph of the child (45mm x 35mm)
b) Coloured family photograph maximum width (10cm)
c) Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH only. Official translation proof required if not in English.
d) Proof of residence.
e) Aadhaar card of the child
f) Ration card of the family
g) Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
h) All Catholic/Christian candidates must include a letter from their respective Parish Priests/Pastors testifying to the membership of their Parish.
i) School leaving certificate or any other document if father was an alumnus of the school.
j) Last report card of siblings currently studying in the school.
k) Caste certificate (in the child’s name) if applicable.