- donePhotograph of the student applicant
- doneID proof for father/mother/guardian
- doneMunicipal Birth Certificate
- doneResidence proof
- doneFamily Photograph
- doneFather's ID Proof
- doneMother's ID Proof
- doneRation Card
- doneBaptism Certificate
- doneDisability Certificate
Details of the process and how to fill the form are available at this link: http://intelliadmissions.org/process. You can also go to the application form by clicking on the Apply Now link
Applications forms can be filled at any time, however the school link will only open and close at the specified time in this announcement.
The School will contact the applicants for a document review meeting via SMS. Please do not contact the school until then.
- donePlease do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process.
- doneThere are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.
- doneYou will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.
- doneRetain the SMS/Email with your form nos and only print them when the school calls you for a meeting.
- ID proof of Father or guardian & ID proof of Mother or guardian.
- Family photo
- Aadhaar Card of child (optional)
- Ration Card.
- Caste Certificate (Compulsory)
- Baptism Certificate (Compulsory)
- Address proof (Electricity Bill or Telephone Bill or Passport or Rental Agreement)
- Death Certificate(In case a parent of child is deceased)
- Additional Documents(Incase of Adoption/Divorce inform the school).
- Name on Aadhaar card should match Birth Certificate.
- The names of the ward /guardians/parents have to be spelt in an uniform manner in all documents.
- The admission form has to be signed by both parents (Compulsory). Signature done on the form should
match signature proof given.
- The name of the child should be filled in the admission form as per BIRTH
- If there is any spelling mistake in the Birth certificate, i.e. in the surname / child’s name / father’s name / mother’s name / date of birth. You will have to make a NEW Birth Certificate, and you would need to give xerox’s of both old and new birth certificates & a Gazette has to be made and submitted for the same.
- If the Birth certificate is not in English, you would need to get an English Translation of the Birth Certificate (Compulsory)
- Ration card xerox with mother, father and child’s name together.
- In case of Adoption / Divorce …… you will have to inform the school & additional documents have to be provided.