Documents required to be submitted electronically (jpeg or pdf files of size less than 1Mb each)
Details of the process and how to fill the form are available at this link: http://intelliadmissions.org/process. You can also go to the application form by clicking on the Apply Now link
Applications forms can be filled at any time, however the school link will only open and close at the specified time in this announcement.
The School will contact the applicants for a document review meeting via SMS. Please do not contact the school until then.
- donePlease do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process.
- doneThere are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.
- doneYou will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.
- doneRetain the SMS/Email with your form nos and only print them when the school calls you for a meeting.
1. The application form is not a guarantee of admission.
7. A valid email-id is required for communication/edit options and parents mobile no.
9. Siblings : The completed form along with the photocopy of the Ration Card/Aadhaar card, Municipal/ Gram Panchayat, Birth certificate and the first page of current school calendar of Brother/Sister studying in St. Xavier’s High School Bhandup (w) to be attached with application form and also carry current school calendar at the time of Submission. For Sibling admission is not guaranteed. It will be decided by the admission panel.
10. N.C.H: N.C.H Employees should attach the photocopy of their Identity card.
12. Please bring the original Documents for verification on the appointed date & time.
14. Kindly note: Any kind of influences, be it letters or person will ensure disqualification of admission.
15. There are NO DONATION-LINKED ADMISSIONS. Beware of unscrupulous intermediaries/brokers, who for their personal gain, offer to intervene on your behalf. You could be deprived both of admission of your child as well as your hard earned money.
16. In order to tackle the menace intermediaries / brokers taking advantage of gullible parents, any attempt to bring influence will disqualify candidature. You bringing to the notice of the admission panel, any information that will help us keep the admission process free from intermediaries, will be treated with utmost confidence and will not jeopardise your child’s admission.
17. On account of inadequate good quality schools, the numbers of applications that we receive are well in excess of the number of children that we can admit. While we do understand your concern as a parent, we trust you will appreciate our constraints in case your child is not admitted. After announcement of the admissions (as all seats would be filled up), it would not help to seek an appointment to put forward your case for special consideration. Your co-operation and understanding would be appreciated.
18. Incomplete form will be rejected.
19. Application form will not be accepted after the mentioned date & time.
20. Please take printout of application form after completion.
21. Submission of application form you will get SMS on your registered mobile no.