Canossa School situated in Mahim, was started in 1932 as a Primary School, annexed to the Parish of Our Lady of Victories. It was recognized as a High School in 1946. Canossa High School is a Catholic School for Girls, established and administered by the Canossian Daughters of Charity. The School is under the jurisdiction of the Archbishop of Mumbai. The School stands for academic excellence, development of skills and character formation based on the love of God and the services of persons. The all-round development of our students and their sincere commitment to God and Country is given priority.