Admissions for St. Sebastian Pre-Primary
Online application portal is now CLOSED. Document review meeting has been scheduled and parents have been notified of the same via SMS. Both parents and applicant must be present for the meeting. Kindly bring original application form duly signed by both parents, original documents for verification and attested photocopies for submission to the school.
- You will need to bring 2 printouts of the application form. One printout on good quality – bond paper and the other on regular paper. Each candidate is required to print original application on bond paper + 1 photocopy of same.
- All supporting documents original + photocopy
- Siblings to bring calendar copy of brother/sister
- Catholics/Christians to bring Baptism certificate
Arrange the documents in the same order as mentioned on the cover page of the application form. This is only a document review meeting and is NOT AN OFFER OF ADMISSION.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the girl (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
- Please note that photo will be used for ID cards if child is selected
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Passport, Driver’s License, Electric/Telephone bill
- ID Proof: Adhaar card, Passport, PAN card
Certificates & Reports
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
- In case of sibling, bring the original school calendar of the sibling (brother/sister)
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Jr. KG||1st Aug. 2012||30th Sept. 2013|
All communication will be done via SMS. Please do not disturb the school authorities during the admissions process.
DO NOT COME TO THE SCHOOL to submit the print-out of the form and the supporting documents until you receive a SMS requesting you to do so.